Get in touch with us if interested!
We looking for staff for our pet farm at Seaside Nature Park.
You will be in charge of the care for the animals, organising events, hosting field trips and do small repairs. It’s a hands-on job, outdoor job.
If interested, get in touch with us.
Seaside Nature Park is looking for a tour group photographer who can take pictures of the guests in our horseback riding tours.
For each tour you will photograph
- the group,
- an overview picture of the location and the seaside (for example),
- some scenery and animals if the occasion arises,
- a shot with the guests in the water on the horses
- and individual or couple shots of each guest party.
Pictures will be taken with equipment available on premise, no camera needed. Pictures are transfered as a package to guests either on SD card or to their mobile phones using our equipment.
No Photoshop skills needed!
Work is dependent on booked tours, throughout the day. Pay is given per day, independent of the number of tours you’re working.
Seaside Nature Park is urgently looking for a horseback riding trail guide, male or female.
Must be able to ride horses well!
- Several tours a day, especially in high-season, ranging from 1 to 2 hours per tour
- All tours are for beginner level riders, except private tours
- Fixed pay per day, tips are yours to keep