This introduction package to horseback riding is meant for beginners.
The “Basic Introduction Package” horseback riding consists of
- Four (4) lessons and
- One (1) trail ride.
- You will learn the horse riding basics such as:
- what horses eat, how to take care of them, how to groom and saddle and how to walk with a horse.
- You will also experience how much fun it is to ride a horse, learn how to hold your reins and sit in the saddle, and learn the basics of steering and controlling your horse.
- The lessons are given in groups of maximum 5 children.
- The groups are sorted according to age.
- Each lesson has a duration of 1 hour.
The introduction special has a discounted price of $95
(normal cost would be $120, a >20% discount)
The lesson program will start September 15th.
Please register as soon as possible so we can make a definite schedule.
If you would like to take private lessons, you don’t have to follow the above schedule.
Please note that you need to be at the stable 30 minutes prior to your lesson to sign in and get ready.
Registration for the lesson program can be done using the registration form below or by phone at 518-0118 or come by Seaside Nature Park and register at the welcome center.